2017 IAGS Holi 5K – What to Expect
Helpful Tips to Make for a Smooth 5K
Looks like we are in store for some excellent weather for the 2017 IAGS Holi 5K Festival! We just wanted to go over a few things so that everyone is prepared to have a great time, while raising funds for Asha for Education and the American Cancer Society.
- Even as we have reserved the space for the event, the park remains open to other visitors, and parking is limited. We strongly encourage you to car pool.
- The park and the township do not allow unauthorized parking in and around the park. Parking is not permitted on roads/streets along the fence and in nearby residential streets.
- For those who purchased their tickets online, please remember to bring a copy of your email confirming your purchase. This is important, as it is proof of your purchase.
- If you had a committee member purchase the ticket on your behalf, please see that committee member at the check in table.
- Those that are purchasing tickets at the event, it will be cash only, $15 per ticket.
- At the event check in, if you plan to run or walk, a waiver form must be completed first (download here). You will then receive a wristband and pack of color after presenting your proof of purchase.
- Those of you who donate $20 or more to the charities will receive a 2017 IAGS Holi 5K t-shirt.
- You can only use the colors provided by IAGS. Bringing your own color is prohibited. IAGS will have extra packets of color for sale (while supplies last).
- In consideration of safety and wellbeing of all, we ask that Holi colors and water balloons be used only in designated areas. Respect the wishes of those who prefer not to have color or water not used on them.
- The park doesn’t allow alcoholic beverages.
1pm – 2pm Check In
1pm – 3pm Food/Games
3pm – 4pm 5K/Color
4pm – 5pm Color/Games/Dessert
Feel free to bring friends and family, and let’s have a fabulous time!