2023 Annual Day Participation Form
We are now accepting participation forms for the 2023 IAGS Annual Day Event, which will be held on December 9, 2023. All children (age 6+) and adults are welcome to submit their forms for the cultural/dance show as per the guidelines outlined below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email. You can also download the form here, and send it back to us via email ([email protected]).
- All participants must be current members. New or renewing members can fill in the online membership form by going to the “Join Us!” page of our website. The online participation form (see below) must be submitted by September 8, 2023.
- Practices will start around end of September. Choreographers and Volunteer parents will make best efforts to come up with a practice schedule; their decisions will be final. Parents are responsible for
their children’s regular attendance in and transportation to practices. A participant can miss a maximum of two practices. Participant must attend dance rehearsal the week of the event (exact date will be announced at a later time).
- Parents agree to pay for participant’s costume whether rental or purchase.
- In order to make the event successful, we expect all participants to sell at least 4 tickets.
- Decisions regarding entire program, grouping for performances, and related decisions will be made by IAGS Adult Committee and its appointed sub-committees.
- Adult Participant Instructions: On the form, in the Participant section fill out your name, age (make one up if you like, just has to be over 18) and gender, for Grade you can type NA. Then in the Parent/Guardian section fill out your information in the Name, Email, and Cell Phone fields, followed by the Volunteering section and then click SUBMIT.